- How to make a reservation on your site ?
To make a reservation on our site you must create anaccount. You will then receive a confirmation email containing the instructions for the connection.
Once connected choose the desired route and let yourself be guided.
- Which information do I need to book an airport transfer?
We need the day and time of the trip, the flight number, the number of people, the location, and any important information related to your trip. Please provide also a contact number.
- How to pay my trip??
Once you have filled the booking form , click on SEE PRICE. The system will display the car(s) available for your trip and its cost (VAT is added on next step). Select the one you need.
Diffferent payement methods are available :
- By cash to the driver, on the day of pick up. (Please note that with this option your order will still be due, even though you decide to cancel on last moment.)
- Through our partner Stripe, the Internatinal Payment Gateway. It's safe and available on our website.
- Through Paypal, the worldwide online payments system.
Note that you will receive an invoice by mail for each one of your payment.
- Where can I find the driver when I arrive?
The driver will wait for you at the arrival hall, after the luggage delivery. He will hold a sign with your name in his hands. We advise you to keep your phone open, in case of any incident, or to put you in touch with him as soon as you land.
- What happens if I can not locate my driver?
We strongly recommend that you to first call the seat number, or the hotel that made the reservation for you. There may have been confusion according the the meeting place.
Please note that if CAB'tain bears the fault of any no show, you will be reimboursed. Otherwise, no refund will be possible.
- Does the fare include suitcases?
Of course, luggage transport is included. However we ask you to indicate the number of suitcases, especially if there are more than 2 pieces.
- How long is the trip between Roissy Charles de Gaulle Airport and Paris?
It takes about 45 minutes for a CDG - Paris airport journey. This of course depends on traffic condition.
- What services are included on board ?
You will have at your disposal a choice of phone chargers, water and candies. Free Wifi is included. Your driver may also consult you to know your musical preferences.
- What about tips?
In France tipping is not mandatory. However it is always appreciated. It is up to the customer to decide whether or not to encourage a driver by giving a tip. And he is free to determine its the amount.
- Can I choose my route?
Yes, you can indicate your preferred itinerary to the driver.
- Are pets allowed?
Yes they are. They must however be placed in their cage (supplement of 10 € per cage).Guide dogs are allowed with no additional cost. Please mention it in your reservation.
- What happens if my plane, train, arrives late?
Do not worry. We have live information about arrivals and departures of flights. Service will be provided except for a delay of more than 2 hours.